Public Art Tours on Saturday, May 18th
The Association for Public Art is offering two public art tours – a morning bike tour and an afternoon walking tour – on Saturday, May 18th, highlighting sculptures included in our Museum Without Walls™: AUDIO interpretive audio program for Philadelphia’s outdoor sculpture. The tours are being offered as part of The Cultural Landscape Foundation’s “What’s Out There Weekend Philadelphia,” a two-day series of diverse, expert-guided tours of Philadelphia (May 18 and 19). Both of our tours are FREE, but registration is required and space is limited.
Click here to register for a tour and discover other “What’s Out There Weekend Philadelphia” events!
Tour 1: Museum Without Walls – Public Art Bike
- What: Free 8-mile bike tour along Kelly Drive and through Fairmount Park highlighting Museum Without Walls™: AUDIO sculptures
- When: Saturday, May 18, 9am-12pm
- Where: Meet at Lloyd Hall (1 Boathouse Row) at 9am; tour ends at Lloyd Hall at 12pm
- Note: Recommended for urban cyclists with experience riding on busy streets or in traffic. Please bring a spare tube, water bottle, and helmet. You will not be able to participate without a helmet.
Tour 2: Museum Without Walls – Public Art Walk
- What: Free public art walking tour along Benjamin Franklin Parkway highlighting Museum Without Walls™: AUDIO sculptures
- When: Saturday, May 18, 1-2:30pm
- Where: Meet at JFK Plaza/LOVE Park by the LOVE sculpture
Unable to attend or prefer to go at your own pace? Download our Museum Without Walls™: AUDIO Bike Map!