Established in 1872, the aPA promotes the important role that public art plays in the creation and enhancement of public spaces. With a true commitment to invention, boldness, and cooperation, we continue to seek out the most imaginative and productive affinities among artists, sites, and the public. If you have already renewed for 2015-2016, thank you!
Membership begins at $35 ($15 for students) and includes:
– A public art inspired token of our appreciation
– Complimentary admission to aPA’s Annual Meeting
– Advance invitations to participate in periodic aPA special events and programs
– One entry to win the aPA members only raffle. The 2015-2016 raffle prize is a signed and framed 16″ x 20″ photograph of Symbiosis by artist Roxy Paine.
– Members who contribute $1,000 or more will become a part of The Conservation Society, and have access to an exclusive tour around City Hall with aPA Executive Director, Penny Balkin Bach in 2016.